Hohm Tech LIFE 18650 3077mAh 36.3A Battery
Intended for those that desire to sustain madly control hungry gadgets without swapping batteries each other moment. These are evaluated by Indonesia Chemistry at 3077mAh limit, with a CDR of 20.7A and a heartbeat/top rating of 36.3A. All appraisals are liable to meet as well as surpass strict restriction arrangements put forward for DLr1, TID2, PVDL3, CLR4, mΩR5, and Temperature (°C). Hohm Life is worked from the NMC science plan, with manganese latent compound supplanted with extra restrictive levels of cobalt and nickel and additionally added custom holding specialists to accomplish remarkable abilities. It is additionally upgraded with parts from industry driving makers that give it the pulse of Hohm Tech.
- Brand: Hohm Tech
- Model: Life
- Size: 18650
- Nominal Capacity: 3077mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Maximum Voltage: 4.2V
- Discharge: 20.7A Max Continuous, Rated 36.3A Max Pulse by Hohm Tech
- Positive: Flat
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Dimensions: 18.23mm x 65.12mm
- Weight: 44.73g
- 1 x Hohm Tech Life 18650 3077mAh 36.3A Battery
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
- Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
- Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
- Do not play with fire! Do not dispose any kind of battery in or near any fire.
- Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place. Notes: We do not recommend stacking more than one battery in your device because it may potentially blowout and cause serious harm.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. Vape Official and any of Vape Official parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.